Radio Essex prides itself on making sure our listeners and competition entrants are aware of their rights with us, and understand how, where and why we collate and use their personal data.
Please see a range of links and details below – if you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we include an opt-in on our sign-up and competition entry forms – this tick box gives your permission for us to share contact details with any organisations specified on that particular entry form. If you’d like us to remove you from these contact lists, you can tell us any time by emailing email@example.com.
We also have a general marketing email list, which has been collated over a lengthy period of time through consent on competitions, event sign ups and similar. You’re welcome to check if you are part of this by emailing us on the above address. If you do receive our marketing emails, and no longer wish to, you can simply hit the “unsubscribe” button towards the bottom of the mail.
All Radio Essex competitions – whether on air, online or on social media – are bound by terms and conditions either specified on competition pages or our general terms. These terms will always include the following information:
- How and where data collected from the competition will be stored
- How long the data will be stored for
- How your data may be used in conjunction with the competition – for example, social media or on air announcements
- How your data may be used with marketing partners – for example, the sponsor of the competition may wish to contact you following the closing of the competition
- Details of how you can opt-out of your data being shared with marketing partners