Design our 2017 Rossi Ice Cream and Radio Essex Carnival Float!
Every year we partner up for the Southend Carnival, and bring the people of Essex music, ice cream and fun for one special evening a year!
Southend Carnival is also celebrating a big achievement… its 125th birthday, so we want to make sure we are doing something extra special to help them and Rossi shout about it!
So… we are asking the people of Essex to help us design our joint carnival float!
We want you to get creative, think big, think colourful, think over the top! Think ice cream and music! There is nothing stopping you apart from your own imagination!
Register your idea below, and get as descriptive as you can, or email your description and any sketches you have put together to Annie.Newman@radioessex.com and Matt@rossiicecream.com
Closing date for all designs will be Friday 7th July, and we will announce the lucky winner on air on Monday 10th July!
So get designing!!! We can’t wait to see how crazy Essex can really get!
DESIGN COMPETITION ON RADIO ESSEX
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Entrants must complete a design for the Radio Essex and Rossi Ice Cream carnival float
- All designs must be child appropriate. Any that have an inappropriate theme will be eliminate from the competition
- The winner will be contacted by Radio Essex and the Rossi Ice Cream team to discuss design details.
- Any age can enter a design.
- Contact information needs to be of a guardian over the age of 18
- Multiple Design entries per person.
- one person will be selected out of all the completed designs
- The winner will be announced live on Radio Essex and will be visited by the Street Team and Rossi Bear.