Win a Trip to Lapland with The World Tour!
The World Tour is back – and this time we’re feeling festive!
We’re giving one lucky Radio Essex listener the chance to win a trip of a lifetime – to search for Santa himself in Lapland!
A family of four (two adults and two children – aged 2 to 11) will be whisked off for a two-night trip to Lapland from 18th December 2017, including all of this*:
- Flights from London Gatwick on 18th December 2017 for 2 nights/3 days
- Airport transfers in Lapland
- A stay at the 4* Santa’s Hotel Holiday Club in a Family Room on Half Board basis, including 3-course buffet-style evening meals, with choices
- “Search for Santa Day” including private meeting with the man himself, snowmobile ride, elves visit, igloo trip, reindeer sleigh ride, and loads of other fun activities in the snow
- Exclusive Gala (buffet) Dinner at Hotel Tunturi
- In-resort transfers included
For your chance to enter, just tune in throughout the day on weekdays from Monday 20th November to Friday 1st December. There will be an opportunity to make it through to the final each day on Hit Music Breakfast, Tracie Young, Dave Gowland and Drivetime. Simply listen for the “cue to call” the Radio Essex studio on 01702 455060 and the first caller through is into the grand final!
If you can’t tune in, don’t worry – we’ll also choose a selection of people at random who enter using the form below!
All of our finalists will be invited to join us at Big Cars in Witham on Saturday 9th December, where one lucky listener will win the prize and be off to find Santa!
The World Tour with Big Cars, your professional car dealer in Witham and Chelmsford. With thousands of used cars in stock, it’s time for you to think BIG with your next car purchase.
*Terms and conditions apply – see below for full details.
Terms and Conditions
Details of the Competition
- Listeners are invited to call 01702 455060 (the “Telephone Line”) when the presenter gives the “cue to call”. (Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates.)
- A caller will be randomly chosen to go through to the live final
- A finalist will be chosen on each of the following shows, every weekday from Monday 20th November 2017 to Friday 1st December 2017: Hit Music Breakfast, Tracie Young, Dave Gowland, Drivetime
- A number of winners will also be selected via online entries. Entrants are asked to go online to http://www.radioessex.com/lapland and register their details
- All confirmed finalists will be contacted via telephone by a Radio Essex representative by 8th December 2017
- The winner will be announced during the live final at Big Cars in Witham on 9th December 2017
- Over 16’s only
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must be available for the live final at Big Cars in Witham on the 9th December 2017
- Entrants must be one of the travelling parties.
- The traveling party must be made up of two adults and two children (aged 2 to 11)
- All traveling parties will require a current passport
- Passports must have been valid for at least six months
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Previous overall winners of The World Tour are not eligible for entry
- The prize is a family trip to Lapland based on two adults and two children (aged 2 to 11) traveling
- Departure date is 18th December 2017 – flights from London Gatwick
- Trip is for 2 nights/3 days
- Prize includes flights (airline and airport to be confirmed before travel – could include one stop), hotel with breakfast and dinner, return airport transfers in Lapland and travel insurance
- Winners will stay at the 4* Santa’s Hotel Holiday Club in a family room on a half-board basis
- In resort transfers included – please note airport transfer in UK is not included
- Optional extras can be added once names have been confirmed – subject to availability
- All winners will be contacted by the Radio Essex team within 3 days of the competition closing.
- Radio Essex reserves the right to substitute prize at any time.
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.