Pay Your Bills with The Pawnbroker Southend
How would you like for your bills to be paid this Christmas? Well at Radio Essex we could be about to help you out!
All we are asking you to do is send over a bill to the email which Chris and Abbie give out on Hit Music Breakfast from Monday 12th to Thursday 29th November – with a maximum of £200.
Then each Friday on the Breakfast Show Chris and Abbie will choose two bills – one at 7:20am and again at 8:20am – the winners then have 30 minutes to call the studio on 01702 455060 for a chance to win!
Pay your Bills with The Pawnbroker Southend – quality watches and jewellery bought and sold, or cash loans. Visit 5 Alexandra Street, Southend or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Your Bills On Air Competition Terms and Conditions
Details of the Competition
- The competition is running between 06:00 on 12th November 2018 and 12:00 on 29th November 2018 inclusive
- To enter, entrants must email email@example.com with either:
- A copy of a personal bill
- Details of the total amount due in a current personal bill
- Entrants must also include their name, contact number and contact email address
- The maximum bill value eligible for the competition is £200
- On Friday 16th, 23rd and 30th November 2018, winners will be chosen on the Hit Music Breakfast Show at 07:40a.m. and 08:40a.m.
- In each slot, the Hit Music Breakfast team will choose a winner and ask them to call the studio on 01702 455060 to claim their prize
- If the winner does not call within thirty minutes of the announcement, Radio Essex reserves the right to choose a new winner
- There is a total of six winners to be chosen during the competition
- Once the winner has called in and spoken to the Hit Music Breakfast Show, a member of the Radio Essex team will speak to them off-air to confirm details of their prize and their postal address
- Over 18s only
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom
- Only one competition entry per person – multiple entries are not allowed
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEALife Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard – or their direct families
- Radio Essex will judge each bill on its merits as they come in – no discussions over suitability will be entered in to
- There are six prizes of a bill payment up to the value of £200 to be won
- Radio Essex will provide the six winners with a cheque in the post once details are confirmed
- Winners will be contacted to confirm details with seven days of them being announced as a winner
- Radio Essex reserves the right to substitute prize at any time
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed
Consent and Usage
- Competition entrants agree for their details, including photography, to be used in promotion by Radio Essex – including social media, email, web and on air
- Entrants have the right to opt-out of the above – after entering, please contact Radio Essex to specify this. Either by calling 01702 455070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions is deleted from all Radio Essex systems within 30 days of the closing date, unless entrant has opted-in for marketing purposes on the entry form
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions will only be shared with third-parties if entrants consent to this via the online entry form