Rossi Competition T&C's
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Details of the Competition
- The competition is running between <00.00, 2/7/2021> and <17.30, 28/7/2021>
- Radio Essex’s website will host a page for the competition. On this page, businesses & employees can submit their business or place of work to be visited by Rossi. At random, we will select one a week for 5 weeks for the duration of July.
- On the submit form, entrees must have detailed their business name, location, amount of employees & contact details for later use if selected.
- Only form of entry is the webpage form.
- From the entrants of the webpage, we will select a winner. They will be phoned to announce their prize.
- The winner will be called on the Wednesday. The phone call will be played on the radio on Thursday to announce the winner. The Pod will arrive to the place of work on the Friday.
We need to do this to give Rossi time to prepare the pod for its journey & deliver details of where the business is located. They will need a full working day to prepare the pod.
- The winner will be announced on air just after the competition.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the competition via email or a phone call.
- If the winner can’t be contacted immediately, we will hold the prize for two weeks while trying to contact them. If no contact can be made, the prize will be presented to the runner up.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook (IF A FACEBOOK COMP)
- Participants agree that Facebook is in no way liable for the competition – any complaints or queries must be directed to Radio Essex (IF A FACEBOOK COMP)
- Over 18s and over
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must be employed & working for a company for us to send an Ice Cream pod to their place of work.
- Only one competition entry per person - multiple entries are not allowed.
- Any entrants attempting to create multiple entries through spamming will be banned from the Radio Essex Facebook page and all future Radio Essex competitions (IF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER COMP)
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEA Life Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard
- Radio Essex send an Ice Cream Pod to your place of work.
- Full prize details (RRP, what it includes etc.)
5 Businesses in Essex will have Rossi Ice Cream visit. One business every Friday, for an hour (max) at approximately lunchtime. Ice Cream served will be free.
- Exclusions – N/A
- Prize must be taken on the Friday of the week they win the prize.
- Radio Essex reserves the right to substitute prize at any time
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
Consent and Usage
- Competition entrants agree for their details, including photography, to be used in promotion by Radio Essex – including social media, email, web and on air
- Entrants have the right to opt-out of the above - after entering, please contact Radio Essex to specify this. Either by calling 01702 455070 or emailing email@example.com
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions is deleted from all Radio Essex systems within 30 days of the closing date, unless entrant has opted-in for marketing purposes on the entry form
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions will only be shared with third-parties if entrants consent to this via the online entry form
High: 23°C | Low: 17°C
High: 22°C | Low: 18°C
High: 23°C | Low: 17°C
High: 24°C | Low: 17°C