T&C's BARBADOS 2021
WIN A 7 NIGHT LUXURY HOLIDAY TO BARBADOS with RADIO ESSEX
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to listeners that are residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees associated agencies or immediate families of RADIO ESSEX and Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- To enter the competition you must accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must text to 81400 'Holiday C' in answer to the question: What is the capitol of Barbados? Is it A. London / B. Paris / C. Bridgetown
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com
- Responsibility is not taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entered for any technical or other reason.
- Closing date for entry is 8/10/21 at 7:00am UK TIME. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered but you may still be charged.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries, received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after 7:00am UK TIME on the 8/10/21
- The winner will receive a seven night holiday for two including breakfast in THE CRANE HOTEL RESORT in Barbados including return economy class flights from London Heathrow With return transfers between the destination airport in Barbados and the resort. The agreed travel dates will be subject to the availability of the flights and the accommodation on the dates requested . The prize must be taken as one package and does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than what is mentioned.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations including relevant Covid-19 test results (if applicable at the time of travelling) and any relevant visas for their trip. Once confirmed the booking cannot be amended. BTMI and Radio Essex will accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The prize must be taken before October 2022
- Winners cannot take the prize over the following blackout dates: 17th December 2021 – 7th January 2022 / 18th February – 1st March 2022 / 8th – 26th April 2022, 27th – 31st May 2022 and 15th July - 6th September 2022
- The winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, BTMI reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Barbados Tourism Marketing (BTMI) Inc., 263 Tottenham Court Rd, Bloomsbury, London W1T 7LA
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- BTMI & RADIO ESSEX retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information supplied in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 12 above.
- BTMI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BTMI further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BTMI under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- BTMI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BTMI in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Radio Essex
High: 21°C | Low: 12°C
High: 21°C | Low: 14°C
High: 21°C | Low: 11°C
High: 21°C | Low: 11°C