COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – A1 Glass
Details of the Competition
Listeners will be asked to text to 81400 ‘Essex Door’ with Live Reads starting Monday 00:00 till Friday 23:59.
Deadline to enter is Friday 27th May 23:59.
One entrant will be chosen at random to win the door.
06:00 23/05/2022 – 10:00 28/05/2022
- Winners will be contacted by staff at Radio Essex.
- If the winner cannot be reached immediately, we will try another 2 times to contact you. If after 2 attempts you fail to pick up the phone or reply to Radio Essex, the prize will be withdrawn and given to another contactable entrant.
- If prize is not collected Radio Essex cannot be held accountable.
- Participants agree that Facebook is in no way liable for the competition – any complaints or queries must be directed to Radio Essex (IF A FACEBOOK COMP)
- If competition prize is organised by third party promotion group, we will steer winners in the direction of the contact who can organise the prize for them. We will leave the winner to co-ordinate with the contact about receiving the prize.
- Winner must give consent to be filmed & have content shared on social media.
- If winner does not give consent to be filmed & have content shared on social media, Radio Essex will be forced to withdraw the prize and choose another winner.
- Over 18s only
- Entrants must be free on the 2nd – 4th June 2022
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom.
- Only one competition entry per person - multiple entries are not allowed.
- Any entrants attempting to create multiple entries through spamming will be banned from the Radio Essex Facebook page and all future Radio Essex competitions (IF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER COMP)
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEA Life Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard
- If a phone call competition, after two attempts if the caller doesn’t answer, Radio Essex can move on to another entrant.
- Must Fall within the Essex postal code area.
Prize – One Front Door (Max Value £1200 inc. installation)
- Winner will be contacted by phone & email
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- If prize has to be claimed on a specific date & winner, due to circumstances, cannot attend, as a last resort they can gift the prize to someone or renounce prize back to Radio Essex. On such occasion, Radio Essex can use prize to their interest.
- Composite door of your choice from the “SOLIDOR traditional range”.
- Door colour only to the outside of the door slab – does not include the outer frame.
- Chrome/Gold/White letter plate
- Chrome/Gold/White Urn knocker
- Chrome/Gold/White Lever/Pad Handle.
- Door glass to correspond with that particular chosen range.
- Low uPVC threshold only.
- Door will come with a 10-year guarantee
- Will be registered with FENSA
- Door installation and after care will fall within A1 Glazing Solutions LTD contracted terms and conditions.
- We will not undertake lintel installation
- Prize includes survey + installation
- Single door only no adjoining side lights or top lights.
- Approx 4-8 Week installation from competition end.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage caused to existing frames adjacent or attached to the front door. (All care will be taken to remove existing door without damage)
- Prize includes all trimmings, sealants, fixings
- Removal of site debris
Consent and Usage
- Radio Essex are not held accountable if winner fails to claim or attend venue/ event for said prize.
- Radio Essex are not held accountable if winner does not claim prize and misses specific date of usage.
- Radio Essex will make contact via email & send all the information needed to claim the prize. If no response comes from winner via email & winner states they have not claimed prize or were not aware of a specific date the prize had to be claimed (i.e. A festival/concert/event) Radio Essex cannot be held accountable.
- To claim a prize, winners may have to provide information such as date of birth, full name to pass on to client. Information may be needed for guest lists etc. Failure to provide information before claiming a prize may cause issues with receiving said prize & Radio Essex cannot be held accountable.
- Competition entrants agree for their details, including photography, to be used in promotion by Radio Essex – including social media, email, web and on air
- Entrants have the right to opt-out of the above - after entering, please contact Radio Essex to specify this. Either by calling 01702 455070 or emailing email@example.com
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions is deleted from all Radio Essex systems within 30 days of the closing date, unless entrant has opted-in for marketing purposes on the entry form
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions will only be shared with third-parties if entrants consent to this via the online entry form