COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MASSAOKE CLIFFS PAVILION 2024
Details of the Competition
- The competition is running between 17/1/24 and 21/1/24
- Listeners will be asked to text to enter with instruction on-air & via the website. Five winners will be chosen at random to win from the text system.
- The winners will be announced on 22/1/24
- Winners will be phoned & or emailed by a member of staff at Radio Essex
- If the winner cannot be reached immediately, the prize will be held for two weeks as Radio Essex attempt to make contact daily.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook (IF A FACEBOOK COMP)
- Participants agree that Facebook is in no way liable for the competition – any complaints or queries must be directed to Radio Essex (IF A FACEBOOK COMP)
- If competition prize is organised by third party promotion group, we will steer winners in the direction of the contact who can organise the prize for them. We will leave the winner to co-ordinate with the contact about receiving the prize.
- Over 18s only
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom
- Only one competition entry per person - multiple entries are not allowed & will not be counted.
- Any entrants attempting to create multiple entries through spamming will be banned from the Radio Essex Facebook page and all future Radio Essex competitions (IF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER COMP)
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEA Life Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard
- If a phone call competition, after two attempts if the caller doesn’t answer, Radio Essex can move on to another entrant.
- Prize – 2 Tickets to Massaoke at the Cliffs Pavilion on the 2nd Feb 2024.
- Winner will be contacted by phone & email.
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If prize must be claimed on a specific date & winner, due to circumstances, cannot attend, as a last resort they can gift the prize to someone or renounce prize back to Radio Essex. On such occasion, Radio Essex can use prize to their interest.
- Prize can only be claimed by answering the phone to a one of our presenters on the 22/1/24 when they state they are giving the tickets. If you do not answer the first time, we will make two more attempts to contact you before moving on to another entrant. If you do not answer the call, you will miss out on the prize.
Consent and Usage
- If prize is needed to be taken within the two-week holding period and Radio Essex have tried to and not been able to make contact, the winner has up until the day of which the prize needs to be claimed to make contact and organise the receiving of the prize.
- Radio Essex are not held accountable if winner fails to claim or attend venue/ event for said prize.
- If the winner fails to redeem the prize within three months of winning, without making Radio Essex aware of special circumstances, the prize can be given to another entrant from the respective competition.
- Radio Essex will make contact via email & send all the information needed to claim the prize. If no response comes from winner via email & winner states they have not claimed prize or were not aware of a specific date the prize had to be claimed (i.e. A festival/concert/event) Radio Essex cannot be held accountable.
- To claim a prize, winners may have to provide information such as date of birth, full name to pass on to client. Information may be needed for guest lists etc. Failure to provide information before claiming a prize may cause issues with receiving said prize & Radio Essex cannot be held accountable.
- Competition entrants agree for their details, including photography, to be used in promotion by Radio Essex – including social media, email, web and on air
- Entrants have the right to opt-out of the above - after entering, please contact Radio Essex to specify this. Either by calling 01702 455070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions is deleted from all Radio Essex systems within 30 days of the closing date, unless entrant has opted-in for marketing purposes on the entry form
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions will only be shared with third-parties if entrants consent to this via the online entry form