Win Your Wedding with Little Channels Waltham
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Little Channels Win a Wedding Competition
Details of the Competition
- The competition is running between 27th Jan 2020 – 31st Jan 2020
- There will be a wedding bell cue to call on the Breakfast show on Monday – Thursday, Listeners are invited to call the studio on 01702 455060 a couple will be randomly selected daily to give us 4 couples by the end of Thursday’s show.
- On Friday Morning the 4 couples will be invited into the Radio Essex Studios in Southend to take part in a Live “Mr & Mrs” type competition on the Martin & Su Breakfast show to see how well they know each other. The couple who get the most questions right will be declared the winner.
- Over 18s only
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom
- Only one competition entry per person - multiple entries are not allowed
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEALife Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard
- The Prize is all to be taken at Little Channels in Little Waltham
- Wedding for up top 60 Guests for the day (Including Children)
- 4 course sit down meal in 1 reception drink and 1 drink for the toast
- An additional 60 guests for the evening reception including a finger buffet
- The venue and licence is included for ceremony onsite
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- Wedding to be taken on a Thursday and no later than December 2021
- Optional Upgrades are available on request from the venue.
Consent and Usage
- Competition entrants agree for their details, including photography, to be used in promotion by Radio Essex – including social media, email, web and on air
- Entrants have the right to opt-out of the above - after entering, please contact Radio Essex to specify this. Either by calling 01702 455070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions is deleted from all Radio Essex systems within 30 days of the closing date, unless entrant has opted-in for marketing purposes on the entry form
- Personal data gathered from Radio Essex competitions will only be shared with third-parties if entrants consent to this via the online entry form
You can get exclusive content from Radio Essex by joining the VIP Club right now.