Win a Christmas Tree with all the trimmings with Slatfords!
Ding dong merrily on high’ the time to decorate your tree is nigh….
To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Slatfords Nursery in Rayleigh to offer one lucky listener a Christmas tree of their choice plus decorations and a hamper full of goodies*!
Want to enter to win? It’s easy; We’ve created a special Radio Essex bauble, all you have to do is tell us how many you think would fit on the tree below. Fill in the form when it appears below on Monday 26th November 2018 – the winner will be whoever guesses correctly or who is closest. For multiple correct entries a winner will be chosen at random by the team at Radio Essex.
Slatfords grows and stocks a fantastic range of plants to suit every customers’ tastes. This is a family run business that is proud to grow many of its own plants and shrubs whilst offering fantastic personal service and a welcoming atmosphere to everyone.
At their Christmas Tree Farm they have a variety of different species of trees; all growing in different sizes from very small at 1ft to the larger trees you would expect to see.
Find out more about Slatfords here.
*Terms and conditions apply – see below.
*Terms and Conditions
Details of the Competition
- To enter the competition, entrants must fill in the entry form online at http://www.radioessex.com/tree between 00:01 on Monday 26th November 2018 and 12:00pm on Monday 10th December 2018.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
- Winner will be telephoned by a member of the Radio Essex team by 14th December 2018
- Radio Essex reserves the right to remove or re-draw winners if the chosen winners cannot be contacted by 17th December 2018
- Number of baubles answer based on 8ft Nordmann Fir tree
- Radio Essex’s answer is final; no correspondence will be entered into
- Winner will be announced live on air during Paul Lovett’s Drivetime on Monday 10th December 2018
- Over 18s only
- Entrants must be permanent residents within the United Kingdom
- Only one competition entry per person – multiple entries are not allowed
- Prize is non-transferable/exchangeable
- Please note competitions are not open to employees of Radio Essex or any company within the Stockvale Group, including Adventure Island, SEALife Adventure, Feelgoods, Sands and Clarence Yard
- Prize is your choice of Christmas tree maximum up to 8 foot, including decorations and a Christmas hamper full of goodies.
- Please note, the Christmas hamper will contain alcohol (bucks fizz)
- Specification of where prize must be taken, and that travel and accommodation aren’t included (unless they are!)
- A winner will be contacted by the 14th December 2018 by a member of the Radio Essex team. If we can’t get hold of you after 5 days, Radio Essex reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time
- Prizes are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated or agreed
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash